So one of my best friends’ name is Kevin. And he, jokingly, said I should write a post about him. So I decided to do just that and post some poetry I wrote about him.
But first, a little bit about Kevin:
- He lives in DC
- He went skinny dipping in the reflection pool (yeah, THE reflection pool in which Forrest and Jenny were reunited in Forest Gump)
- He promised to take me ice skating at Rockefeller plaza and hold my hand so I don’t fall
- He’s really easy to make fun of, but he’ll be twice as mean back
- He’s bff’s with Kevin Durant (but calls him Kady, pronounced K-D)
- His favorite date spot is the taco truck on Tuesdays
- He used to have a Twilight poster hanging in his bedroom
- He’s quite possibly one of the most awesome people I know (but don’t tell him I said that)
- He has funnier, more awkward, and perverse dating stories than I could ever pretend to try to come up with
So here it goes:
I have a friend named Kevin, who more often goes by KJ
And I think he’s really….. I know something that rhymes with J but I just can’t put my finger on it… hmm what is it?
J rhymes with lay, pay, say… no those aren’t the words I’m looking for.
Darn. I guess I’ll forgo the rhyming and write a few Haikus instead.
Haikus for KJ
Kevin is special
But we love him anyways
Right? Hey you guys, right?
Black and white picture
Takes his sexiness to a
Whole other level
“Such a big boy”
Our little big man
With the whole world ahead
Has not changed that much…
Olive Juice KJ! I hope you love your blog posting!